There are life events that everyone experiences at one time or another. When one or more of those events happen in our clients’ lives, we often want to share a note to offer congratulations, encouragement or a simple word of support. But expressing the right sentiments to clients can be a difficult thing to do for many real estate professionals.
This series of letters is carefully designed to deliver the perfect sentimental expression for nearly all of life’s occasions—from the wonderful celebration of a wedding or birth to the inevitable loss of a loved one. The words are personal and warm, yet appropriate for formal and informal business relationships.
With the Sentiment Series, every client is bound to appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- Birth Or Adoption – Share the joy of a new family member, whether by birth or adoption, with this thoughtful note. It’s an ideal way to say “Welcome to the world!”
- Birthday – Everyone loves a birthday greeting! Clients of all ages will love receiving this warm note when you remember their special day.
- Encouragement – There are times when we are all at a loss for when a client is experiencing a difficult time in life. This letter is sure to convey thoughtful sentiments and lend a little cheer.
- Engagement – Share your excitement and congratulate the newly engaged couple on their happy news!
- Get Well – Here’s a great letter that will brighten someone’s day during an illness or injury. It’s also a lovely way to let a client know you’re there if they need you.
- Graduation – Every new graduate will appreciate hearing, “Well done!” This note is a sincere expression of congratulations.
- Job Promotion – Congratulations are definitely in order here! Recognize your client’s achievements and tell them how happy you are for their good fortune.
- New Job – It’s a tough job market out there! When a client lands a new job, it’s time for a congratulatory letter that sends them off to a new venture with the best of wishes!
- Sympathy – This warm note is a perfect way to express condolences to client. Let them know they are in your thoughts and prayers when they experience the loss of a loved one.
- Wedding – Like an engagement, this occasion is even more reason to let a happy couple know how delighted you are for them. The newlyweds will appreciate this thoughtful gesture.